Friday, August 5, 2011

recently









In this latter part of the week I have been :-

  • Rising earlier. The first few minutes are the most difficult. Nothing like seeing the sun rise.
  • Smiling at Violet and her "playmate", Julia's doll.
  • Thinking that artichokes substitute for flowers quite nicely.
  • Eating delicious eggs from our local health food store. Feeling guilty that we still don't have a chicken coup.
  • Knitting another dishcloth. A heart lollipop one.
  • Finding stamps of an avid collector in rather odd places.

I do hope your week has been a pleasant one. If you haven't already please check out the giveaway.

9 comments:

  1. *that sunrise is stunning...I love being up before the rest of my household
    *Violet is getting so much bigger now and more adorable each time I see her :)
    *yum to the artichokes, fruit and eggs
    *love that varigated yarn and am hoping to read my copy of CS before the month's end
    Have a fab weekend Tania
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! i love these glimpses into your lovely life :)

    kel x

    p.s - linked to you today over at my blog! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures just keep getting better and better!! Yes I think artichokes make perfect floral arrangements by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what you've been up to and Violet is so adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos! Sunrises are definately worth getting up a bit earlier for. What an adorable baby you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos.I'm also struggling to rise with these earlier sunrises. Perhaps when it is warmer it will be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to get up earlier, it's just so freezing cold, i mean, like -4C & rather chilling to the bone. I'll get there & to Spin class at 6a.m. too, soon, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those gorgeous eyes little Violet. xoxox

    I love early mornings....it's the late nights I struggle with.

    I think I need to mention again how lovely it is popping back here for a read. Always makes me smile.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a bit of my Circa fabric - yay - you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have any questions please check back later as I will do my best to answer any within the comments section.